CONTRACTING AND CAREERS
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MEDICARE ADVANTAGE
More than 15 million Americans are turning 65 in the next few years. Adding these prospects as clients to your book of business increases your revenue and could give you ongoing revenue for years to come.
Medicare Advantage (MA) continues to grow and will remain an integral part of the Senior Market
- Medicare beneficiaries in their late 60’s and early 70’s are just now retiring or
- They can’t afford their group premiums anymore if they continue to work or
- They are tired of paying Medicare Supplement (Medigap) and Medicare Part D premiums and
- They are also increasingly willing to go from a broad base of provider choices under original Medicare or a
- Medicare Supplement to a narrower, high performing network of providers in exchange for lower premiums (or no premium) and extra benefits.
- Additionally, there are 10,000 “Boomers” aging into Medicare every day.
Shouldn’t you consider surfing this once in a generation tidal wave of opportunity?
- Focus on Medicare Advantage
- Make Medicare Supplements and Part D readily available for appropriate clients
- Carry Indemnity and Ancillary products for year round sales opportunities
- Premier Senior Health Plan
- Medicare insurance sales senior management and sales leaders for over 25 years
- Experts in all aspects of Medicare compliance, sales and performance management
Training and Development
- Experienced staff able to assist in all aspects of Medicare sales, marketing, client management and compliance
- Assistance with certifications and sales skills development
- Medicare compliance training
- Enrollment process(s) in place for each contracted carrier and plan
- Agency compliance policies and in-house compliance officer
- Agent training and development through webinars, local meetings and one on one training
- Up close and personal agency and agent support
- Help is just a phone call or email away.
- Contracting assistance with carriers
- Enrollment guidelines for each carrier product
- State of the art tools
- AgencyBloc and ACT! CRMs
- RoboForm password management
- Nuance PDF Converter document management
- Constant Contact email distribution
- Go To Meeting webinar distribution
- ShareFile secure document transfer
- Networked with the people you need at the carriers
- Trusted and included in carrier promotions
- Assistance in working well with respective carriers
- Assistance with issue(s) needing resolution with carriers
Marketing and Sales
- Broker Referral Program (earn extra income)
- Seminar support
- Competitive analyses
- Marketing campaigns design
- Local Area Marketing (LAM)
- Medicare/Medicaid Training
- Carrier and agency marketing co-op (when available)
- Carrier and agency lead distribution (when available)
Constant And Never-ending Improvement
- Always looking for ways to make doing business easier, simpler and more profitable
- Effective (Doing the right things)
- Efficient (Doing things right)
Learn more about becoming an agent:
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area.
Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all your options.
© Med-Care Senior Insurance Solutions - All Rights Reserved