Over 25 years of successful Medicare market sales, training and management expertise in one office including currently serving on Advisory Boards for several major carriers.
We offer a superior selection of products for your clients and then help support, train, and develop your business and professional growth to even greater heights.
- Enrollment process(es) for each plan outlined for AEP
- Established compliance policies and in-house Compliance Officer
- Contracting and re-contracting assistance for all new agents
- Assistance with agent training, certifications, development
- Potential seminar participation with seminar presentation training and certifications
- Medicare telesales compliance training
- Medicare Advantage enrollment certification training
- Assistance in working with all respective carriers including issue resolution as well as allegation support and resolution assistance
- Advanced administrative support
- Additional marketing expertise
- Competitive analysis
- Marketing campaigns
- Local Area Marketing (LAM)
- Medicare/Medicaid Training
- Marketing co-op (when available)
- Lead distribution (when available)
Learn More Today!
Latest Med-Care News...
Fidelity Investments estimates that the average couple retiring today a will spend $280,000 on health care during the remainder of their lives. Most people are counting on Medicare to cover their health expenses as they age. Take a look below at some items that are...read more
As we age, we have a tendency to develop bad habits. Habits that are easily hidden when we are young and our bodies are full of energy and activity. Keep in mind the following tips for healthy aging. Eat a Healthy Diet. Watch out for sugars in your diet and...read more
It's always good to have a year-round revenue stream and be able to build on that every single day. Hospital Indemnity, Final Expense, Critical Illness and other ancillary products can do that for you. Those of you that currently do that type of business can attest to...read more