As we age, we have a tendency to develop bad habits. Habits that are easily hidden when we are young and our bodies are full of energy and activity. Keep in mind the following tips for healthy aging.
- Eat a Healthy Diet. Watch out for sugars in your diet and practice portion control.
- Avoid common medication mistakes. Follow the doctors directions.
- Manage health conditions. Use your insurance to keep up with your care.
- Get screened. You may feel great, but a screening could keep you ahead of any pending problems.
- Stay Active. Join a gym. Walk. Play cards. Read. Keeping your mind and body active is a key component to healthy aging