It's always good to have a year-round revenue stream and be able to build on that every single day. Hospital Indemnity, Final Expense, Critical Illness and other ancillary products can do that for you. Those of you that currently do that type of business can attest to that fact. You get paid quickly and there's little or no certifications required. It's a good deal.
Over the next couple of months Med-Care will be offering webinars addressing each of these opportunities with carriers that we work with, trust, and support us. We have attached a "Webinars and Events Calendar" (below), and as we get closer to the actual dates of the webinars we will send emails with the appropriate links.
If you are not contracted with us for any of the carriers on the calendar, please call or email Tessa at 855-633-8899 or email@example.com for contracting information. We will record and repeat these webinars as necessary. If you have additional requests for other products, please just let us know.
Additionally, we will be continuing our "Medicare 101 Boot Camp" (1.5 day event) for new brokers as well as those that simply want or need a refresher. Good news! We are expanding the "Boot Camp" into the Lubbock, Las Cruces, and Roswell markets as we continue to expand our Broker community.
Webinars and Events Calendar
(click on the name above to view or download)
Dan Vincent, Terry Tucker and Eric Arnold
Med-Care Senior Insurance Solutions
The SilverSneakers benefit to Medicare Clients is one of the best benefits for ensuring your clients health and satisfaction. Many of the Silver Sneakers facilities offer treadmills, basketball courts, swimming pools, health classes, aerobic classes, free weights and so much more… Most importantly many Medicare clients get a membership at participating SilverSneakers fitness facilities at NO COST! That’s right! It’s included with their 2018 MA/MAPD plan.
Here’s the basic information your MA/MAPD clients need to know:
- Once enrolled, members just need their SilverSneakers ID number.
- If this is their first time with a plan that has SilverSneakers, they’ll get their SilverSneakers ID number in the mail.
- If members previously had a plan with SilverSneakers (regardless of the health plan), their SilverSneakers ID number remains the same. Members can look up their number by calling SilverSneakers or visiting SilverSneakers.com.
- Next, they can find participating fitness locations at SilverSneakers.com.
- Then let the fun and fitness begin.
Lost in the shuffle of obtaining new clients this upcoming AEP is the importance of RETAINING your current clients. What have you done this year to keep in touch with the clients you worked so hard to obtain last year?
Here are some ideas to help you with retention and sales in 2018:
- Call your current clients and verify their current information is correct and they are happy with their current policy
- Send out a letter to your current clients reminding them that you can help them with any changes to their policy
- Remind your current clients that you love referrals
- Follow-up after AEP and offer to discuss other plans that they may benefit from including Final Expense, Dental or Vision coverage, etc.
As always, Med-Care Senior Insurance Solutions is here to help you during AEP, so please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Director of Sales & Marketing
We’re all told the best way to keep clients is to stay in contact with them on a regular basis. Would you like a remarkably easy and inexpensive way to do that almost automatically?
The best idea I have discovered that seems to be almost unknown in our business is Jacquie Lawson e-cards. (www.jacquielawson.com). Why?
Cost $14/year or $20/2 years.
399 classy e-cards available.
Reminds you of birthdays in advance and lets you schedule for any occasion to send automatically so your time investment is minimal.
My family, friends and clients love the fact I remembered them and more often than not send thank you replies.
Check them out for yourself. I think you will be glad you did.
Med-Care Senior Insurance Solutions